Florida Simple Divorce Involving Children
We give you more for your money.........and we GUARANTEE IT!!
|THIS IS HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT AND THE CLEAR CHOICE
By now you have probably looked at several online sites that offer an uncontested or simple divorce in Florida. They all pretty much look the same right?
Our service is different and here's how...
1. I don't just draft a set of documents and send them to you for you to do the rest. I draft, file, and finalize for you.
2. You don't have to understand what Marital property is, how debts should be divided, how spousal support works, how to calculate the Florida Child Support Guidelines or what a parenting plan is. I do as a Florida licensed attorney and I will be there every step of the way to advise you and answer all your questions.
3. You don't have to worry about which documents you need. I do!
4. You don't have to go to the courthouse to file your documents. I file for you.
5. You don't have to track the progress of your file through the court system. I do!
6. You don't have to set up and attend a final hearing. I take care of that for you.
7. You don't have to answer questions from the judge or case managers. I do!
8. You don't have to make sure a final judgment is filed on time. I do!
9. You don't have to make sure that when the final judgment gets signed copies get mailed out to all parties, I do!
10. You don't have to understand the Divorce laws in Florida. I do! Ask my competitors if they can answer legal questions for you. The answer is NO. I am an attorney, not a paralegal or document business. My competitors can't give you legal advice and their name is not on your documents. I make a simple divorce in Florida simple.
You have selected Option 4.
If your simple, uncontested divorce in Florida involves children, we can help. Whenever a marriage has produced minor children there are special consideration that need to be addressed. Issues of custody, visitation and child support are some examples. This doesn't have to be a difficult and confusing process - I understand and know all that is required.
The parties must, at all times, keep the children’s best interest as their top priority. It is easy to forget how the decisions you make for yourself will have a direct impact on your children. If you have any remaining chance to save your marriage, I encourage you to exit this website and make every effort. If you are confident you have done so and are solid in your decision to proceed, I will be happy to help.
Couples can be divorced in approximately 30 days assuming all parties sign the documents drafted for them and return them to my office promptly. The courts can only proceed with a divorce after at least (20) twenty days have past since it is filed with the clerk of courts.
There are no hearings for you to attend. All the paperwork needed will be drafted and sent to you for signing. My office takes care of the rest until the divorce is finalized.
FEES AND COSTS
You may pay the filing fee by check or online. To pay by check the fee is $421 and you can mail that check back with your signed documents. To pay online using the secure server the fee is $432 because of the credit card fees I get charged.
ATTORNEYS FEES: $399.00
CLERK OF COURTS FILING FEE: $421.00
If all paperwork is signed as drafted by both parties and returned to my office, this is the total cost of your divorce. There are no hidden costs or fees. The only time there would be additional fees is if both parties decide they want changes made to the documents. If changes are requested, there will be a $75.00 re-draft fee to make the change. Obviously if the change is necessary due to a drafting error on my part, there would be no charge.
Filling out all information as accurately as possible will assist in processing your case and keep your costs down.