Simple Divorce Involving Debts Client Information
We give you more for your money.........and we GUARANTEE IT!!
THIS IS HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT AND THE CLEAR CHOICE
By now you have probably looked at several online sites that offer an uncontested or simple divorce in Florida. They all pretty much look the same right? This service is different and here’s how……..
1. I don’t just draft a set of documents and send them to you for you to do the rest. I actually do the rest!
2. You don’t have to understand what Marital property is or how debts should be divided or how spousal support works. I do. I will be there every step of the way to advise you and answer all your questions.
3. You don’t have to worry about which documents you need. I do!
4. You don’t have to review your documents to make sure they are all correct. I do.
5. You don’t have to go to the courthouse to file your documents. I do.
6. You don’t have to track the progress of your file through the court system. I do!
7, You don’t have to set up and attend a final hearing. I take care of that for you.
8. You don’t have to answer questions from the judge or case managers. I do!
9. You don’t have to make sure a final judgment is filed on time. I do!
10. You don’t have to make sure that when the final judgment gets signed copies get mailed out to all parties. I do!
11. You don’t have to understand the Divorce laws in Florida. I do! Ask my competitors if they can answer legal questions for you. The answer is NO. I am an attorney, not a paralegal. My competitors can’t give you legal advice and their name is not on your documents. I make a simple divorce in Florida simple.
12. You don’t have to worry if you are getting the most bang for your buck, I do. That’s right, and I guarantee it. If you can find another service who provides all of the above for less, I will beat their price by 10%.
TO GET STARTED JUST ANSWER THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS BELOW
You have selected option 3. Here is what that involves…….
If your uncontested, simple divorce involves no minor children but they do own property together whether it is real estate or personal property, or have joint debts like credit cards or other loans then this is the correct option for you. This can be an easy, inexpensive situation in which a divorce can be accomplished.
Couples can be divorced in approximately 30 days assuming all parties sign the documents drafted for them and return them to my office promptly. The courts will not look at a Divorce file until at least (20) twenty days have past since it is filed with the clerk of courts.
There are no hearings for you to attend. All the paperwork needed will be drafted and sent to you for signing. My office takes care of the rest until the divorce is finalized.